Moline Emergency Dentist
If you are in pain or have a dental emergency, call our office. Dr. Goebel will see you today! Never been to our office before? No problem, we will still see you. Just make sure you call during office hours. See our office hours in the footer.
Call: (309) 277-3480
If you are experiencing pain, your body is alerting you to a problem.
Conditions That Would Justify an Emergency Visit:
There are many different types of dental emergencies, but most come with pain. It is often a simple procedure to get you out of pain, and then we can talk about a more permanent solution to whatever is wrong.
- A toothache caused by decay that has reached into the pulp of the tooth can cause serious pain.
- A cracked or broken tooth, even if it isn’t causing pain, may need repair for aesthetic reasons.
- A crown that has fallen off should be replaced immediately, whether or not it hurts.
- A filling that has come out will expose softer parts of the tooth to rapid decay.
- A gum infection should be treated right away.
- Wisdom teeth problems are usually an indication of infection.
- Trauma cases should be be seen right away.
At Goebel Family Dentistry, our priority is taking care of your problem, no matter what it is or how long it has gone untreated. We are here to help you feel better, and you’ll find that Dr. Goebel is extremely understanding.
The best treatment for a dental emergency is to prevent it. With thorough examinations and carefully examined x-rays, we can detect problems before they become painful.