Welcome to our Social Blog
Welcome to the blog for Goebel Family Dentistry.
While visiting this site, you can search for specific information using the search box, browse our posts by topic, or go through the archives by date.
Thank you for visiting our blog!
- Boost Your Smile Confidence with Cosmetic Dentistry - Do you ever find yourself feeling a bit self-conscious about your smile? You’re not alone. Many people have turned to the wonders of modern cosmetic dentistry to transform their smiles and boost their self-confidence. Think of cosmetic dentistry as a magic wand for your grin! Of course, maintaining a healthy smile is essential, but let’s […]
- If I Don’t Floss My Teeth, Can My Dentist Tell? - If I Don’t Floss My Teeth, Can My Dentist Tell? The answer is yes. When you are not flossing properly or regularly, your dentist can tell. Did you know that studies have shown that only about 10% of Americans floss their teeth daily? Are you guilty of this? Maybe you floss from time to time, […]
- Is It Better for My Oral Health to Use an Electric or Manual Toothbrush? - Modern technology is everywhere. If you’re like most people, you probably find yourself wondering from time to time, “Is it worth it or will it make any difference?”. We get asked this question a lot when it comes to electric vs. manual toothbrushes. Rightfully so, considering there is a significant price difference between the two. […]
- Should I Replace My Old Silver Fillings? - Cavities aren’t something anyone wants, but unfortunately, they are common. About 92% of Americans between 20 and 64 years old have tooth decay that has resulted in at least one. If you have an older cavity, it is likely silver in color. That’s the way we used to do things, with amalgam fillings. Amalgam was […]
- How to Handle Common Dental Emergencies - Dental emergencies can come in many forms, and some dental emergencies are more urgent than others. Being prepared by having knowledge about how you should handle them, should they occur, will ensure the best possible outcome. Here are some of the most common dental emergencies that we see and what you should do between the […]