Welcome to our Social Blog
Welcome to the blog for Goebel Family Dentistry.
While visiting this site, you can search for specific information using the search box, browse our posts by topic, or go through the archives by date.
Thank you for visiting our blog!
- Winter Oral Health Issues and What Can Be Done to Prevent Them - Brrrr. Winter is here. We don’t need to tell you that with winter, comes cold weather. Colder temperatures affect many aspects of our lives, including our oral health. We’ll tell you about some of the most common winter oral health issues. Not to worry, we’ll also share some of the ways you prevent these issues […]
- The Best (& Worst) Candy for Your Teeth - Halloween is right around the corner. You might be surprised to hear this from your dentist, but we’ll let you in on a little secret – it’s ok to eat candy on Halloween (and the days after if you or your kids had a very successful trick-or-treat session). There’s one catch, you need to brush […]
- Is Sugar Bad for My Teeth? - Sugar can be found in nearly every processed food. It’s everywhere and hard to be avoided. No wonder so many people struggle with sugar addiction! While we all love a sweet treat here and there, eating too much sugar does come with its downfalls. Empty calories from added sugars in foods and drinks can fill […]
- What Is The Most Common Dental Issue We Treat? - Have you ever wondered what the most common dental issue that we and other dentists alike tend to treat? Hands down, it’s tooth decay. Or, in other words, cavities. In fact, they are so common that on average, American adults have 3 fillings each. If you are experiencing pain when you eat or drink hot […]
- Oral Health Risks Associated with Smoking and Vaping - It’s common knowledge that smoking and vaping are not good for you. Both have negative effects on our overall health and well-being. Today, we’re here to talk about the impact they have on oral health specifically. Smoking and vaping put you at higher risk for gum problems, tooth loss, and oral cancer. If you have […]