Welcome to our Social Blog
Welcome to the blog for Goebel Family Dentistry.
While visiting this site, you can search for specific information using the search box, browse our posts by topic, or go through the archives by date.
Thank you for visiting our blog!
- Is Sugar Bad for My Teeth? - Sugar can be found in nearly every processed food. It’s everywhere and hard to be avoided. No wonder so many people struggle with sugar addiction! While we all love a sweet treat here and there, eating too much sugar does come with its downfalls. Empty calories from added sugars in foods and drinks can fill […]
- What Is The Most Common Dental Issue We Treat? - Have you ever wondered what the most common dental issue that we and other dentists alike tend to treat? Hands down, it’s tooth decay. Or, in other words, cavities. In fact, they are so common that on average, American adults have 3 fillings each. If you are experiencing pain when you eat or drink hot […]
- Oral Health Risks Associated with Smoking and Vaping - It’s common knowledge that smoking and vaping are not good for you. Both have negative effects on our overall health and well-being. Today, we’re here to talk about the impact they have on oral health specifically. Smoking and vaping put you at higher risk for gum problems, tooth loss, and oral cancer. If you have […]
- Back to the Basics of Oral Health Care - Sometimes it’s important to get back to the basics. At times, we end up concerning ourselves with complicated details, and with that, forget the very basic building blocks. This can be true for mostly anything, but today we’re here to revisit the basics as they pertain to your oral health. We say all the time […]
- Smiling is Good for You! - Smiling influences how others perceive us. Many studies have shown that smiling makes you appear more attractive and confident. You’ve also likely heard, that sharing a smile with another person can help them to feel happier. You know the old Frank Sinatra song, “When you’re smilin’, when you’re smilin’, the whole world smiles with you.” […]