Welcome to our Social Blog
Welcome to the blog for Goebel Family Dentistry. On this site, you will find answers to questions and general useful information about dentistry, as well as information about the services offered by Goebel Family Dentistry.
While visiting this site, you can search for specific information using the search box, browse our posts by topic, or go through the archives by date.
Thank you for visiting our blog!
- Oral Health Risks Associated with Smoking and Vaping - It’s common knowledge that smoking and vaping are not good for you. Both have negative effects on our overall health and well-being. Today, we’re here to talk about the impact they have on oral health specifically. Smoking and vaping put you at higher risk for gum problems, tooth loss, and oral cancer. If you have […]
- Back to the Basics of Oral Health Care - Sometimes it’s important to get back to the basics. At times, we end up concerning ourselves with complicated details, and with that, forget the very basic building blocks. This can be true for mostly anything, but today we’re here to revisit the basics as they pertain to your oral health. We say all the time […]
- Smiling is Good for You! - Smiling influences how others perceive us. Many studies have shown that smiling makes you appear more attractive and confident. You’ve also likely heard, that sharing a smile with another person can help them to feel happier. You know the old Frank Sinatra song, “When you’re smilin’, when you’re smilin’, the whole world smiles with you.” […]
- 25 Dentist Jokes for Kids - It’s true: laughter really can be the best medicine! We love how even the cheesiest jokes, when told to a child, can result in full-on belly giggles. One of our favorite things is seeing a child laugh and show off their healthy smile. We’ve compiled a list of some of the silliest dentist jokes we’ve […]
- Back to School Tips for Teeth - Are you ready for back to school? It sure sneaks up on us before we know it! After a fun summer, parents and students alike face the fact that they must switch gears a little and settle back into a school year routine. Did you know that children who have poor oral health often miss […]