Moline Teeth Whitening
Teeth whitening is a fast, inexpensive way to brighten your smile and help it look younger. At Goebel Family Dentistry in Moline, we offer in-office and take-home whitening.
Why Is Teeth Whitening from a Dentist So Effective?
Teeth whitening from Dr. Goebel works so well because professional-strength bleaching gel and his supervision give you safe, predictable results.
- Professional-strength gel – Dr. Goebel provides highly potent bleaching gel four times the strength of over-the-counter whitening strips. The gel breaks down deeply embedded tooth stains for a bright smile.
- Predictable results – Whether you choose in-office or take-home whitening, after examining your teeth, Dr. Goebel will explain the results you can expect and how long it will take to achieve the tooth color you want. And he can anticipate any sensitivity you might experience and make your treatment comfortable.
- Safe treatment – Depending on the condition of your teeth and gums, bleaching gel might irritate them or make stains worse. An examination will reveal if whitening is the best method to improve your tooth color or if another cosmetic treatment is best.
Types of Teeth Whitening
We offer in-office and take-home whitening. After Dr. Goebel examines your teeth and gums and ensures they are healthy, you can begin treatment. You will need a recent dental cleaning and exam from us, too.
Opalescence Boost gets your teeth brilliantly white while you are sitting in the dental chair. Dr. Goebel completes the treatment in three 20-minute sessions. You will leave our office with a sparkling smile.
Take-home whitening allows you to brighten your smile when it is convenient for you. We will take digital impressions of your teeth to make custom bleaching trays for you.
How Does Take-Home Teeth Whitening Work?
Whitening your teeth at home is easy:
- We will give you bleaching trays and gel to use at home for two weeks.
- Each night you will place a small amount of bleaching gel in the trays. Dr. Goebel will tell you how long to wear the trays.
- As you continue to wear the trays each night, you will notice your teeth getting whiter.
- At the end of two weeks, your smile will be bright. And if you want your teeth even whiter, you can continue bleaching them.
- You will do touch-ups to maintain the brightness of your smile. And we will give you a free tube of bleaching gel, after every dental cleaning appointment with us—for life.
Interested in Teeth Whitening?
Find out if it is the right treatment to refresh your smile. Call us to schedule an appointment or request an appointment online.