Invisalign® Clear Braces
Get Straighter Teeth with Invisalign
The Invisalign® system is an invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Moline IL and Quad Cities area, please feel free to give our office a call at Goebel Family Dentistry Moline Phone Number 309-277-3480 or contact us to schedule an appointment.
For more information about Invisalign®, please visit www.invisalign.com.
How Invisalign® Works
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of our doctors’ expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move — little by little, week by week — until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Thomas Goebel has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Thomas Goebel about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9–15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.